The CLASSIC tm is a vintage style cruiser featuring a royal blue frame with cream colored fenders to keep the wet road off your back! A nostalgic and exciting motorized bicycle!
This bike features:
- Classic steel cruiser bike frame
- Large spring saddle with alloy quick release
- Painted front and rear fenders
- Weather-resistant 26″ painted steel rims
- Coaster brakes
- Name brand 80cc motor
- Dual-density pedals and handlebar grips
- Twist throttle
- Push button motor kill switch
- White-wall cruiser bike tires
- Wide-sweep steel cruiser handlebar
- Tan colored fenders
- Shipping weight: 62lbs
- Engine type : Single cylinder, air-cooled, 2-stroke
- Power : Rotary Speed
- Displacement : 80cc
- Rated Power : 3HP/5000r/min
- Max Power : 5-6HP/6000r/min
- Ignition Mode : CDI
- Fuel type : Octane 89 and above
- Lubrication Oil : 2 Stroke Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
- Mixing Ration for Fuel and Oil : 16:1 for new engines (20:1 after running approx 500Km)
- Spark Plug : 4118C
- Fuel Consumption : 150 mpg
- Clutch Type : Friction Plate / Dry
- Speed : 35 mph +
We only sell EPA certified motors on our products. The importers and exporters of this motor have gone through a lengthy process to ensure these motors are safe for the environment.
We make multiple upgrades to the bicycle and motor that you will not find in any kit. One example is the motor side drive chain that we upgrade to a heavy duty #41 ANSI chain sporting a 1,500 lb tensile strength.
*see your local laws to ensure legalities are met, themotorbicycle.com does not guarantee legal street use in all locations as it varies from state to state.
Bikes are usually in stock, ready to ship within 48 hours!